Your food, cosmetics, and drinks can be natural — but can your treatments? With PRP therapy, yes, they can be! Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a safe and non-invasive method for expediting healing and relieving pain in damaged or chronically painful sites in the body, restoring hair, reducing wrinkles and stimulating sexual function. Because PRP uses your own blood to stimulate growth and healing properties, there are many benefits, including no side effects or down time, less risk, less expensive than surgery, and a quick and painless procedure.
PRP therapy can be used to treat a variety of acute and chronic injuries, including:
- Chronic lower back pain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Neck pain
- Tendon problems
- Injuries to ligaments and muscles
In addition to injuries, PRP therapies promote healthy and natural growth and rejuvenation — of hair, wrinkles, and sexual organs. Dr. Glat offers several PRP procedures for Philadelphia and South Jersey patients in his Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania office:
- PRP Hair Restoration – PRP therapy is a type of proactive, non-surgical therapeutic option for patients who are experiencing hair loss. Suitable for male and female patients, PRP stimulates hair growth and rejuvenates the hair follicles, resulting in natural and luscious growth. The end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair.
- PRP Vampire Facelift – A Vampire Facelift is a non-surgical procedure that can reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate the face without the use of unnatural chemicals.
- O-Shot – An O-Shot is an injection administered into the vaginal wall to rejuvenate and stimulate growth. Age, multiple pregnancies or certain medical conditions can cause women to experience incontinence or sexual dysfunction, and the O-Shot is an effective treatment.
- P-Shot – A P-Shot is an injection given in the penis to promote healing and rejuvenation. Men may sometimes suffer from incontinence or a lack of sexual function after experiencing prostate cancer, being diagnosed with diabetes, or taking certain medications. The P-Shot can greatly reduce these symptoms.
If you are looking for a safe, non-invasive, and natural way to treat an injury or promote rejuvenation, contact Dr. Glat to schedule a consultation to discuss PRP therapies today.