Benefits of NeoGraft in Philadelphia
Located in Bala Cynwyd and serving Philadelphia and South Jersey, Dr. Paul
M. Glat, MD, FACS, performs NeoGraft™ hair restoration for patients desiring
male plastic surgery.
Visit our hair restoration page to learn more about the procedures offered by Dr. Glat.
Benefits of NeoGraft™
We are excited to offer NeoGraft™ to our hair restoration clients
because the system has many advantages over other FUE techniques and traditional
hair restoration treatments. NeoGraft™ gives our patients excellent,
natural-looking results, minimized recovery times, and minimal discomfort.*
Still not sure if you should consider NeoGraft™? Here are some other
reasons to choose NeoGraft™ by Dr. Glat.
- Dr. Glat is the first plastic surgeon in the Philadelphia area to offer
NeoGraft™, so you benefit from his experience and expertise with
hair restoration and the NeoGraft™ system.
- The speed of the automated NeoGraft™ system preserves the viability
of the harvested hair follicles, which increases the likelihood that individual
grafts will succeed after transplantation.
- You experience little to no discomfort during the procedure.
- Symptoms associated with harvesting hair follicles are not experienced
by our NeoGraft™ patients.
- NeoGraft™ is a minimally invasive technique, so you have no sutures
or extensive scar – you can even keep your hair short!
- Minimal downtime – return to your favorite activities one day after
your NeoGraft™ procedure.
- Better results than FUE techniques at about half the cost!
Why Choose Dr. Glat for NeoGraft™
- Performing NeoGraft™ since 2009.
- The first doctor in Philadelphia to perform NeoGraft™.
- Performs an average of 125 to 130 cases a year.
- Involved with hair restoration prior to NeoGraft™.
- Transplanted over 1 million grafts since beginning using NeoGraft™.
- Dr. Glat’s staff members have 20 plus years in hair restoration.
- Dr. Glat also provides a training facility for NeoGraft™ employees.
To learn more about the
hair restoration treatments offered by Dr. Glat, visit the links below.
Dr. Glat also offers the following cosmetic procedures:
Costs Associated with NeoGraft™ in Philadelphia and South Jersey
Dr. Glat and his staff look forward to working with you to develop cosmetic
goals that help you look and feel your best. Costs associated with NeoGraft™
vary by patient, and we offer CareCredit® as a
financing option. Also, check our
Schedule a NeoGraft™ Consultation with Dr. Paul M. Glat
Dr. Paul M. Glat and his staff, serving Philadelphia and South Jersey,
are committed to helping hair restoration patients make the right choices
when preparing to undergo surgery.
To schedule a NeoGraft™ consultation with our Philadelphia hair restoration expert,
contact our plastic surgery office today.