Benefits of NeoGraft™
We are excited to offer NeoGraft™ in Philadelphia to our hair restoration clients because the system has many advantages over other FUE techniques and traditional hair restoration treatments. NeoGraft™ gives our patients excellent, natural-looking results, minimized recovery times, and minimal discomfort.*
Still not sure if you should consider NeoGraft™ in Philadelphia? Here are some other reasons to choose NeoGraft™ by Dr. Glat.
- Dr. Glat is the first plastic surgeon in the Philadelphia area to offer NeoGraft™, so you benefit from his experience and expertise with hair restoration and the NeoGraft™ system.
- The speed of the automated NeoGraft™ system preserves the viability of the harvested hair follicles, which increases the likelihood that individual grafts will succeed after transplantation.
- You experience little to no discomfort during the procedure.
- Symptoms associated with harvesting hair follicles are not experienced by our NeoGraft™ patients.
- NeoGraft™ is a minimally invasive technique, so you have no sutures or extensive scar – you can even keep your hair short!
- Minimal downtime – return to your favorite activities one day after your NeoGraft™ procedure.
- Better results than FUE techniques at about half the cost!
Why Choose Dr. Glat for NeoGraft™ in Philadelphia
- Performing NeoGraft™ since 2009.
- The first doctor in Philadelphia to perform NeoGraft™.
- Performs an average of 125 to 130 cases a year.
- Involved with hair restoration prior to NeoGraft™.
- Transplanted over 1 million grafts since beginning using NeoGraft™.
- Dr. Glat’s staff members have 20 plus years in hair restoration.
- Dr. Glat also provides a training facility for NeoGraft™ employees.
Schedule a NeoGraft™ Consultation with Dr. Paul M. Glat
Dr. Paul M. Glat and his staff, serving Philadelphia and South Jersey, are committed to helping hair restoration patients make the right choices when preparing to undergo surgery.